In accordance with the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December, the data of users who access this website, and so consent, will be incorporated into an automated file for which MUSIC&DREAMS EVENTS, AIE, with address at C/ Balmes, 205 6è 2a, 08006 Barcelona, is responsible, for the purpose of managing the relationship and, if they have so agreed, for sending advertising information.
Users have the recognised right not to receive e-mails, as well as the right to access, cancel, rectify and object to the processing of their data by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or at the registered office.
About cookies while browsing
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity.
Its main functions are:
To keep track of users: when a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to enter them for each page on the server. However, a cookie does not identify only a person, but a combination of computer-browser-user.
To obtain information about the user’s browsing habits, among others.
Third-party cookies on the website: GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Type of cookie:
Anonymous browsing making it possible to know what has been consulted and how it was browsed.
Cookies from other channels: TWITTER, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM
festivaljardinsterramar.com | _icl_current_admin_language_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
festivaljardinsterramar.com | _icl_current_language
festivaljardinsterramar.com | cookie_legal_festivaljardinsterramar.com%2Fca
festivaljardinsterramar.com | cookie_legal_festivaljardinsterramar.com%2Fwordpress
festivaljardinsterramar.com | PHIPSESSID
festivaljardinsterramar.com | wordpress_logged_in_b2f1bf6aa139f5171a7cb83dab6e770c
festivaljardinsterramar.com | wordpress_test_cookie
festivaljardinsterramar.com | wp-settings-1
festivaljardinsterramar.com | wp-settings-time-1
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on it.
If you are not sure what type and version of browser you use to access the internet:
For Windows: click “Help” at the top of your browser window and select the “About” option. How to manage cookies in Windows Google Chrome. Click the Chrome Chrome menu located on the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click “Show advanced options…”. In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings…” button. In the “Cookies” section, you can configure the options listed below: delete cookies, block or allow cookies by default, include exceptions for cookies from specific domains or websites.
For more details see Google Chrome help.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and 8.0
Click the “Tools” button and then “Internet options”. Click the “Privacy” tab, then move the slider to a position halfway between the top and bottom, so that not all cookies are blocked or allowed. Click “Sites”. In the “Website address” box type in the address of a website, then click “Block” or “Allow”. As you type, a list of websites you have already visited will appear. If you click an item in the list, it will be displayed in the “Website address” box. When you are finished, click “OK”. Return the slider to its original position and click “OK”.
You can refer to the Windows help for more information.
At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select “Options”. Select the “Privacy” panel. Under “Firefox may:” choose “Use custom settings for history”. Check the “Accept cookies” option to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them. If you do not wish to receive cookies from third parties, uncheck “Accept third-party cookies”, and consult Mozilla’s help for more information.
Click “Settings” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”. Then select the “Advanced” tab and, on the list on the left, select “Cookies”. Then select “Accept cookies”.
- You have three options depending on your preference: “Accept cookies”
How to manage cookies on Macs
1. Click the Chrome Chrome menu located on the browser toolbar.
2. Select “Settings”.
3. Click “Show advanced options…”.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings…” button.
5. In the “Cookies” section, you can configure the options listed below: delete cookies, block or allow cookies by default, include exceptions for cookies from specific domains or websites.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click “Explorer” at the top of your browser window and select the “Preferences” options.
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” under “Received files”.
3. Select the “Never ask” option.
4. Click “OK”.
1. In the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select “Preferences…”.
2. Select the “Privacy” panel.
3. Under “Firefox may:” choose “Use custom settings for history”.
4. Check the “Accept cookies” option to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
5. If you do not wish to receive cookies from third parties, uncheck “Accept third-party cookies”.
1. Click “Safari” at the top of your browser window and select the “Preferences” option.
2. Click “Privacy”.
3. In the “Block cookies” section, select one of the following options: “From third parties and advertisements”, “Always”, or “Never”.
Click “Opera” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”.
Then select the “Advanced” tab and, on the list on the left, select “Cookies”.
Then select “Accept cookies”.
You have three options depending on your preference: “Accept cookies”, “Accept cookies only from the site visited” and “Never accept cookies”.